The artist whose work has been stolen most often — Pablo Picasso.
While theft may be a concern, most often in private art collections damage and restoration issues are more likely. We can help you protect your valuable private Fine Art, Jewellery, & Valued Collections with a policy tailored to meet your insurance needs.
Investments in art reflect a passion to hold, treasure and enjoy works of beauty. Private collections represent patrimony, a gift that that can be passed onto future generations.
By insuring your Fine Art, Jewellery, & Valued Collections you transfer the risk of financial loss through insurance to a leading insurer. This protective action will provide you, the insured, access to restoration, recovery and other premier claims services that support the custodial responsibilities of ownership and preserve your multi-generational patrimony.
We insure antique car collections, paintings, sculptures, fine rugs, jewellery, fine watches, manuscripts, antique family heirlooms and more.
What are the policy benefits of Fine Art, Jewellery & Valued Collections Insurance?
- All Risk Coverage
- Agreed Values Basis
- – Values for each scheduled item are submitted and agreed by Underwriters
- – Values and descriptions are scheduled at the start of the policy period and may be updated at any time during the term
- – If a loss occurs, you receive payment at the pre-agreed value
- Absolute confidentiality
- Competitive Policy Rates
- Global coverage extending to multiple property locations
- The most comprehensive worldwide coverage available in comparison to home country offerings
- Access to The Art Loss Register (ALR), the world’s largest database of only international stolen art
What is covered under my All-Risk insurance policy?
- Accidental Damage
- Mysterious Disappearance
- Restoration Expenses and Loss in value as a result of restoration
- Pairs and Set coverage (if one item is lost, both are covered)
- Loss In-Transit — providing coverage “Nail to Nail”
- New Acquisitions